Monday, September 28, 2009

#109 - Conscious vs Subconscious

Today, a friend tells me about how our mind works on its' conscious and subconscious ways. There's always over a period of time to only discover things which we thought it doesn't exist. But it does. Like something that we think we like it or we almost sure that's the way it is, but in fact it's not or actually we do not really into it at all, and vice-versa..
After the conversation, I discovered these statements:
The conscious, I'm doing so fine and everything seems like going so right while the subconscious tells, what am I doing and why am I here and feeling so wrong?!
I couldn't sleep well these days and there's countless times I'd woken up in the middle of night with dreams that I didn't want to recall! So it might be affected by the so-called subconscious?! I don't know...Esto es estúpido. I think it is because of drinking too much coffee these days and especially during the late afternoon and evening!

No comments: