Tuesday, September 22, 2009

#104 - Updates

I picked up my gym back again... it's all about D.I.S.C.I.P.L.I.N.E which i hardly deal with :(

What am I up to...recently?! until I left my blog behind without a word at all for the past whole week. My heart keeps telling me to come down here at least post up something since I really have a lot of thoughts in mind waiting to be written down.
yeah..I did, I signed in everyday and thought of getting something posted. However, i just ended up watching... just didn't feel so expressive.
To sum things up... for the past 10 days, in tag form with no particular order: Dreams, Family, Marriage, Memories, Friendship, Party, Play, Alcohol, Clothes, Money, Shopping, Holiday, Music, Coffee, Jobs, Guys, Gym, Missing, DVD, Movies, Pasta, Computer, Learning, Plans, Motivation, Aggressiveness, Acting, Disappointment, Happiness, September, Farewell, Excitement, Ignorance, Ideas, Trust, Invisible...
I might leave out some other issues, I'm just too lazy. haha Anyway, back on the track now.

No comments: