Monday, April 27, 2009

Here I'm again


I know I have been ignoring this blog for sometimes.. haha~
yeah..finally Im here again to start..no..to "continue" running the blog.
I've just been busy and tired and lazinesss indeed!! Anyhow, I think I shouldn't let myself to continue ignoring it! Actually I got lots of things and things and things happened around and of course I wanted to put them up here as soon as possible... just sometimes...the "DRAGGING" attitude inside me delays my steps..again! haha!!

Being enough a laid-back person...(or should have said that I'm always a laid-back person..LOL)
so now I gonna sum up the things that happened during all these days and get them posted soon!! but.. in no particular orders because as usual, I've limited brain memorizing power.






-

2 comments:

sadhu said...

nice pic....

Jitzu said...

Agreed, apart from that dunno what is she talking about... maybe she thought that'll ignite the mood to blog again~