Sunday, May 17, 2009

Here we are again






As usual, we Starbucks again~ It's so comfortable to be
myself and talk whatever shit I can talk in front of them.
They are just like bugs inside my stomach! Sometimes,
I feel that they know me even better than me myself!! haha~
I really don't know how to thank them for always being there
for me no matter the ups and downs... hard times and easy
times... online and offline...LOL~

I just know that, whenever there is a decision needed, things
I'm stucked or some bitterness to be thrown off, here they are.
I hardly make good friends... I mean the friends that I really
can talk to or without talking much, they just understood, and
not ever worry about wasting their time! LOL~ And the most
important, I can be so real and relax in front of them. :)






-

No comments: