Thursday, June 11, 2009

My previous working place I


Saw the clouds reflected on the buildings.


I snapped this on the way to the lunch...


Yeah...the 16th floor I used to miss! :D
I felt annoyed when the elevator stopped floor by floor
especially when I was rushing and I was the one couldn't
wait to press the close! close and close!! LOL~


The walkway... the creative department is at the end


That's Miss Peilyn! Where's everybody?!


People disappeared from the department when there's the
Foosball competition! I was really suck at this!


I really love the dim lighting! I think the mood of working
is very important, it affects the way of thinking.


During the evening...


On the way home... and stuck in the jam






Through the window



Kinda miss this place and that moments. :)

- pictures taken by my mobile phone








-

No comments: