Wednesday, October 7, 2009

#113 - Burberry

Burberry ads on 1925(left) and 1908(right)

Christopher Bailey, Creative Director of Burberry

"Mistakes are more interesting than a perfect look." - Christopher Bailey

Look! Chuck Bass(Ed.) and Christopher Bailey

Emma Watson (19), as the new face of Burberry during this fall, 2009


Burberry Autumn/Winter 2009/10 advertising campaign, shot by Mario Testino



Burberry Man Collection


Burberry Prorsum, Spring 2009 campaign shot

Personally I'm kinda into those plaid, polka dots and floral patterns! They just simply caught my eyes and always became the items I'd first pick up in my hand. Without realizing it, they just appear out of nowhere silently in my wardrobe.. haha!
And for this post...it's something about Burberry! I like Burberry..yeah..for sure the plaid, their ad campaigns, and also their superb creative director, Christopher Bailey, a brilliant, gorgeous and talented British fashion designer!

1 comment:

sadhu said...

oh the pattern is call plaid.. i learnt it.. thanks.. hehe... yeah, i just simple like this pattern..